As per government guidelines we are now aiming to reopen on Saturday 4th July. We will be putting in place the necessary measures to ensure the safety of our clients and staff. Please see below for all the relevant information…
How Hobbs will adapt:
- Every other section will be removed to ensure a 2 metre distance between clients
- Relevant PPE will be worn by staff
- We are providing disposable gowns for clients
- Facemasks can be provided for clients
- Disposable cardboard cups for coffee will be provided
- There will be a skeleton team to ensure team and client safety
- The government have advised at present that we are unable to blow dry hair
- We are working a 4 day week Wednesday – Saturday (this is after our initial weekend opening on Saturday 4th & Sunday 5th July)
- NHS discount only at the moment
- We are taking deposits for bookings at the moment, £20 for a cut and £50 for cut and colour
- There will be a protective screen at reception
- Handwash/sanitiser will be provided
What we need from our clients:
- Clients must come in with clean hair as the government have advised that we cannot shampoo hair as this will minimise close contact
- Clients must attend appointments on their own, unless you need to bring a carer
- Please bring your own mask. If you are unable to source one we can provide these if necessary
- A deposit is required when booking appointments at the moment: £20 for cut and £50 for cut and colour
- As we are not officially open yet in order to book an appointment you can leave a message on the answer machine and Rosie will be coming into the salon periodically to call you back and schedule your appointment
- We are also opening our online booking system which you can use, but Rosie will be calling you to take the deposit and potentially adjust any timings
- There is a discretionary £1 addition to your bill to cover the cost of PPE etc.
This is of course subject to change as the situation progresses, but we will of course keep you updated.
Please note that NONE of our prices will be rising.
IN THE MEANTIME STAY SAFE EVERYONE AND LOOK AFTER EACH OTHER!
THE HOBBS TEAM X
Book Your Appointment Today
Hobbs is open Tuesday to Saturday.
Call us on 0117 929 1635 or book online.
Hobbs Salon is based on boutique Park Row in Clifton.
Founded by international hairdresser Doug Hobbs, our team of colour technicians create beautiful cuts and colours for our clients.
Our priority is always you and our high standards ensure that your haircut will be a fabulous and relaxing experience.
“Hobbs Hairdressers is full of talented stylists and colourists, so you are truly in the hands of experts.”
“A relaxed atmosphere and a stunning garden just adds to the experience. Definitely the best salon in the South West if not the UK.”
“I’ve been going to Hobbs for years & it’s simply the best in Bristol, Doug never fails to surprise me everytime, his talent & style with hair is faultless!
“I haven’t been this happy about my hair in a very long time, Mel did a fantastic job, definitely coming back for more!”
50 Park Row
0117 929 1635